Friday, December 25, 2009

Happy Boxing Day

Hope you had a nice Christmas, whether you celebrate it or not. I ate tooo much food both for breakfast and for lunch...then had my mother's amazing cauliflower and crab soup for dnner, because, you know, its Christmas. This was washed down with two bottles of champagne - Cattier and Bolinger (only la france knows how to make champagne!)
The only thing I missed was the morning paper, although I compensated this morning with the Saturday papers and two cups of coffee (I believe I had made mention of my excitement at reading The Guardian next year).
Thats about it for the Christmas rundown - lots of The Office and laying about  a la the kitten above, reading the next 50 Popular Penguins which was a complete surprise and joy to receive; first on the list: Austen's Persuasion.
...so thats it.

oh, and I leave for the UK in ONE WEEK!

No comments:

Post a Comment