Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Tom Morello



Yet another musician whose mysterious allure is all to irresistible...Tommy Morello aka the guitarist from Rage Against the Machine, Audioslave, Street sweeper Social club et al.
At this very moment I'm listening to an interview he's given on Triple J... the whole experience of triple j and rage against the machine reminds me of my cousin, who during that late nineties period when rage was really big was at uni, involved in the anarchist movement and eating sprouts that she grew on the dashboard of her van.
Once, while I was watching TV at her parents house, she came in and got me to help her hide cash behind books on the bookshelf.
A strange memory, you probably think, but I love it in the way that you love those personal family experiences.

1 comment: