Saturday, June 6, 2009

Which character are you?

I had an interesting conversation the other day, in which my friend confessed to "becoming" a character from his favourite TV show after a marathon of reruns. I think often we find parallels in characters we are attracted to, or even just see a little bit of ourselves in.

What literary or screen figure are you?

I've been compared to Bernard Black from Black Books (not sure if this is a complement - but I do like wearing black and a good wine), or the Underground Man in Notes from the Underground. (Both a little dark, maybe its the winter cold!)
Or maybe Adrian Mole, scribbling away about the mundane details. I love Adrian Mole, he only improves with age, and Sue Townsend makes what is initially an uninteresting pretence a really enjoyable read.

I'm not sure if there's a female equivalent for these... I hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment